Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Welcome to the Spellify Blog!

Welcome to the Spellify blog! This is where I will keep everyone informed of the entire progress of the application, updates, news, and all of that stuff.

As of now, the Spellify prototype is complete. The next stage is the cleanup stage. After this is complete, I will release the first Beta client for download. Please be patient, since this is my pet project on the side - I do have a day job after all and I can't devote all my time to it ;)

Finally, I want to thank everyone that has tried and continues to use this application.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hi! i'm using spellity (es) but it seems that not work...
always it show me 'No spelling errors were found!'
is there a bug or something else? i really need something like this tool.
and sorry for my english (i don't spell it as well...)
contact: cencey@gmail.com